[CA-NA] 2LT 2

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[CA-NA] 2LT 2
Perms
G36Ke
MG36

Nx Weapons
M416 CQB - A little under 2 months
MP7 MOD - A little under 3 months
RPK 74M - Almost 4 months
M67 Frag Pack - A little over 2 months

Premium Items

Super Elite - 19 Days

Money
21k gp


Payment Method

Paypal





PM me with offer. I was hoping to make $40-$50 off this account
but if i can't then oh well.


I have all account information on this account
Nah sorry. Money only.
still selling
howw bout 10 dollars
haha that's funny. No.
20 Dollars! ?
I'll take $35 as the lowest price and if nobody here will pay that then i don't care. I can always sell it else where.
ill give you a level 118 rs acc with 9m gp/items 41 days memb for it well worth over $50

I've already said I'm taking money only.
I need money right now if i wanted to trade i would've said
I'm trading.
30 $$$$ I THINK I CAN HAVE
$35 and I'll sell it to you.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us