Bai Bai =).

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Bai Bai =).
Hmmz...

Bai Bai =D.
/yea

Take care of yourselves little ones... Hmm.. You know I won't be far =D.
I am a bit less unactive anyways, As I am at Shuee's for a Week, But this does not mean I don't have an eye on you =).

See yas all in a Day.


Love,
~Mel
bye bye :P
BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI <3
Bye bye, and take care.
wrong section, should be in "goodbye's" section lol.
Sayonara !
Man I saw this and I was all neuuuu Dx Then I read it and was all BAII X3
Bai bai
gotto love how minions break their own rules
ByeBye
Choose me for the new minion
Quote Originally Posted by jabbathehutt View Post
ByeBye
Choose me for the new minion
"See yas all in a Day."
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?