Suppose to take 179 .abr files out of 179 folders? This is gonna take forever!
Originally Posted by serpentine
Suppose to take 179 .abr files out of 179 folders? This is gonna take forever!
pff...i already did the one that u gave me..took bout 10 mins or less( thats brushes, fonts, renders, and patterns.)
yeah. I have a two monitor setup. Now when I go choose my brush set it cover both my monitors
Originally Posted by serpentine
yeah. I have a two monitor setup. Now when I go choose my brush set it cover both my monitors
how does relate to me? i, too have 2 moniters..
Just saying how much it is I don't like it. Especially if a lot of them are named like 194_6deco I mean wtf is that? I wasn't trying to relate to you.
Originally Posted by serpentine
Just saying how much it is I don't like it. Especially if a lot of them are named like 194_6deco I mean wtf is that? I wasn't trying to relate to you.
pff..half my brushes are called brushes...
pff, I dont even have any brushes loaded because I have a wierd copy where there is nowhere to place the brushes, so I have to manually load them each time.