What is your KDR?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
What is your KDR?
2.51 and rising, Soon to have 3.0 ;D, How about you?

Edit: I made a mistake my KDR is 2.05. It increases daily.
i was at about 0.8 with my M16 after I got the Kriss Super V and Deagle camo its steadily rising, right now im at 1.5
how do u get your kdr??? plz tell me
Quote Originally Posted by dfireball122 View Post
how do u get your kdr??? plz tell me
Divide your kills with your deaths.


So if you have lets say.

22435 kills and
14753 deaths.

22435 divided by 14753 = 1.520707652680811.

You use the first three numbers so your KDR would be 1.52
KDR is in the signature. It was a 3.0 but then I stopped trying for a few weeks and it dropped :\
I haven't played for a while so my kdr dropped a bit.
Mine is 1.30.
i got a 2.4-2.5 kdr used to be 2.6 till i let my friend use my account for a couple days
Quote Originally Posted by SXE BOI View Post
i got a 2.4-2.5 kdr used to be 2.6 till i let my friend use my account for a couple days
I bought my account /me and the guy who originally owned it had like 1.5 KDR, :P
Quote Originally Posted by krissvectorz View Post
2.29 here.
WDF @ YOUR SIG, Made me LOL irl.
1.7ish, woot, Hwang Mi Hee = hot stuff. <3
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?