[Quick Release] TMP Red MPGH
Hello MPGH friends
This is a mod I made in like 2 minutes, probably less, and I just wanted to release it and see what you guys thought about it /yea
And please, do not comment negative posts such as fail, or epic fail, or this sucks. Help me with constructive criticism. Not hurtful comments and let downs.



Hey look! A virus scan!
VirusTotal
File PV_SMG_TMP_YK.rar received on 2010.07.15 09:07:50 (UTC)
Current status: finished
Result: 0/42 (0%)
This is a mod I made in like 2 minutes, probably less, and I just wanted to release it and see what you guys thought about it /yeaAnd please, do not comment negative posts such as fail, or epic fail, or this sucks. Help me with constructive criticism. Not hurtful comments and let downs.



Hey look! A virus scan!
VirusTotal
File PV_SMG_TMP_YK.rar received on 2010.07.15 09:07:50 (UTC)
Current status: finished
Result: 0/42 (0%)
PV_SMG_TMP_YK.rar

/
imma make mines later today when i make my L9 Autumn Stone 