QuestionGM Glitch or Patch Fail?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
GM Glitch or Patch Fail?
Hey I was playing GM at hakenrouz on my rookie account and when i checked the scores this came up


Escape Ace on Gm??? Aswell as targets on each time??? Look at Ping!! Lolz




Comment
EWWWWWW BAD SCORE .
Quote Originally Posted by [T]_BaGeD View Post
Hey I was playing GM at hakenrouz on my rookie account and when i checked the scores this came up


Escape Ace on Gm??? Aswell as targets on each time??? Look at Ping!! Lolz




Comment
I posted the same thing too. I guess this is probably a ptaching fail. LOLOLOLOLOL
Its a cf glitch going bad lawl .
LOL This happened to me some times, it's weird.
Patch Fail... I See That too Is weird...
Fail patch is Fail .
Some one posted this aswell aha it's everywere it's nothing to worry about ah,
Yes but z8 is going out of mind lol .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us