[Release] Squishy V1

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Squishy V1
lol dont mind the name this hack is not bad for public but if u want better hacks You need to buy V.I.P.

Features:
Glass Wall
Unlim.Stamina
Winchester
No Spread/Recoil

Not much right?Better then nothing well Credits dont go to me i only get credits for the module but for the Adresses I found them on this forum soo...
I dont remem the guys name lol.Enyways Here's the link:

http://**********.com/files/64127970/Squishy_.aceⓘ

Virus scan:
File Squishy_.ace received on 10.21.2007 16:10:24 (CET)

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2007.10.19.0 2007.10.18 -
AntiVir 7.6.0.27 2007.10.20 -
Authentium 4.93.8 2007.10.20 -
Avast 4.7.1051.0 2007.10.21 -
AVG 7.5.0.488 2007.10.20 -
BitDefender 7.2 2007.10.21 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 2007.10.20 -
ClamAV 0.91.2 2007.10.20 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2007.10.21 -
eSafe 7.0.15.0 2007.10.15 -
eTrust-Vet 31.2.5225 2007.10.20 -
Ewido 4.0 2007.10.21 -
FileAdvisor 1 2007.10.21 -
Fortinet 3.11.0.0 2007.10.19 -
F-Prot 4.3.2.48 2007.10.20 -
F-Secure 6.70.13030.0 2007.10.21 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.12 2007.10.21 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2007.10.21 -
McAfee 5145 2007.10.19 -
Microsoft 1.2908 2007.10.21 -
NOD32v2 2604 2007.10.19 -
Norman 5.80.02 2007.10.19 -
Panda 9.0.0.4 2007.10.21 -
Prevx1 V2 2007.10.21 -
Rising 19.45.62.00 2007.10.21 -
Sophos 4.22.0 2007.10.21 -
Sunbelt 2.2.907.0 2007.10.18 -
Symantec 10 2007.10.21 -
TheHacker 6.2.9.103 2007.10.21 -
VBA32 3.12.2.4 2007.10.19 -
VirusBuster 4.3.26:9 2007.10.21 -
Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.1 2007.10.20 -


And pic :
Squishy!pic.bmpattachment deleted · 105 downloads before removal
VirusScan and Screenshot plz !
I tried post screen shot but cant and im gonna do virus scann right now.Lol
My anti virus run out can some 1 do it for me ? i will realy appreciate that
Thanks
go to google.com and search for "Online virus scan"and help yourself =/
Files Clean just to let you know.
ok hmm I found this file scanner named kaspery and this is what it said

You're clean!
Kaspersky Anti-Virus has not detected any viruses at this time in the file you submitted.
Thnx pkerkid
lol wth is this for hack lolz

maybe u should make the hack some more itersting
detected , use with bypass or dont use period.
Why is it detected?I used the UDMODULE maker or watever its called...
idk my lvl 3 got 1440 min bann :\
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us