Yehh!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Yehh!
Just got my xbox360 elite Slim

It's EPIC!

250gb
WIRELESS

So Happy And it's the summer holidays starting for me today 7 weeks nd 3 days off skl!

and I had a Airrifle today goin kill some birds in ma backgarden

Bet none of you got slim yet haha
Congrats! Hope you enjoy it, I'm only going to buy it when its flashable
Yeh :P I dont care bout flashing it or w.e I just mod my gamertag thats the only like illegal thing I do it it lol ^^ :P It's so cool I love it so much haah :P and I got a free game with it called : CRACKDOWN2 It's an amazing game.
Hope you get ur slim soon
FUCK YOU



slims gay until flashable.

btw, summer just started fer u?


WHERE THE FUCK U LIVE?
I know eh? Summer started like 2-3 weeks ago for me, I heard Crackdown 2 isn't that good?
Crackdown2 is really good, well thats my opinion.

I live in the United Kingdom, Wales.
Oohh you like in the UK, thats why it started so late. When does school start again for you?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?