Why Does Dave Hate This Section?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Why Does Dave Hate This Section?
Let’s all pool our knowledge and come up with why he hates the wr section.
top 5 reasons, list em.
its not busy enough (was told me)
He doesn't hate it, WR was his first game at mpgh

I think the CA and CF section is so busy that WR doesn't really get a look in anymore
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


I think the CA and CF section is so busy that WR doesn't really get a look in anymore
That's just it.

Combat Arms and Crossfire are more popular than WarRock right now.

Note: Right Now.
1. Not Busy Enough
2. (Just A Guess) WR VIP Is What Got MPGH Flagged By PayPal.
Quote Originally Posted by (Corndog) View Post

2. (Just A Guess) WR VIP Is What Got MPGH Flagged By PayPal.
Really? I've never used it.

What does that mean?
Anyways, I will close this before Dave comes and shuts down the section for good

/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?