easy zp

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
easy zp
Today,I'm going to shoe the people of mpgh.net
how to get easy ZP .Not free.But easy.

1)You need to buy a 10-20 dollar tracphone
with At&t service.
2)Buy exactly 20$ on a gophone card.
3)Buy a unlimited message pacakge for 20$.
4)Make sure you have no more money left on you
GoPhone account.But just the 20$ unlimited
message package.
5)Do the mobile s.u.r.v.e.y.s on Z8games.
For like 10000 zp.
6)After you get you zp make sure you send
"stop" to the number you subscribed to.So
the next time you put money on your GoPhone
account the charges wont be taken out.
7)Do as many times as you wont.

I haven't tried on a Verizon,Tmobile,Criket,
Or any other service provider,only on At&t.
ps if you use your original phone then you will accutulally have to pay this method u dont have to pay for the subscription

what ghost is trying to point out to you idiots is when you do receive the pin code, you get signed up for using their s.u.r.v.e.y.s, and this can cost from $9.99 usd currency per month. with ghost's way you receieve the pin code, type it back in z8games, get your 8,000-26,000 zp award, and you never have to worry about the subsribution coming down on you with a charge of $9.99+ per month.
I was wondering about doing that. So total how much would it cost?
Do u have to keep paying or some shit?
the unlimited message package will last a month so u can get lots of zp lol 40 dollars total
I need tracphone and gophone?
too confusing lol.
I think what the tut is saying is..

Buy a tracphone. get unlimited text for 1 month and get a shit load of ZP
tracphone is like a pay as u go account anyothere words gophone lol!
Why not use your real phone?

I have unlimited texting.
if u use ur phone then u will acutally have to pay
Quote Originally Posted by ghost23.59 View Post
Today,I'm going to shoe the people of mpgh.net
how to get easy ZP .Not free.But easy.

1)You need to buy a 10-20 dollar tracphone
with At&t service.
2)Buy exactly 20$ on a gophone .
3)Buy a unlimited message pacakge for 20$.
4)Make sure you have no more money left on you
GoPhone account.But just the 20$ unlimited
message package.
5)Do the mobile s.u.r.v.e.y.s on Z8games.
For like 10000 zp.
6)After you get you zp make sure you send
"stop" to the number you subscribed to.So
the next time you put on your GoPhone
account the charges wont be taken out.
7)Do as many times as you wont.

I haven't tried on a Verizon,Tmobile,Criket,
Or any other service provider,only on At&t.
lol, i already found out about this while ago just was testing other services. rodgers, telus, and bell work aswell
Wow, imagine if I gained 500,000,000 ZP and paid 40 dollars in total using this method?
well her in Finland i buy prepaid card and using for the ******s,i pay about 6€ for the prepaid card
Moved to tut section
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us