ArrowCrossFireHackCoder's Menu Hack Only Working Hack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFireHackCoder's Menu Hack Only Working Hack
Features:
Featues:
-Visual-
Box Esp
Chams
NO HACK
Crosshair
Player Wireframe
Full Wireframe
FullBright
Skeletons
Player Glow
Bullet Tracers

-Removals-
No Fog
No Spread
No Breath/Sway
No Reload
No Recoil

-Misc-
Fly Hack
Speed
Show FPS
Pickup
Instant Death
Display Scores
BigXhair
Insert Key For Menu

ScreenShot:


Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: d689762d4e59bce7d5c8c6b1894b5ccaⓘ

CrossFireHackCoder's CA PUB.rar MD5:d689762d4e59bce7d5c8c6b1894b5cca - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!ⓘ

Credits:
i will make this extra big beacuse disticnt is to blind to see the credits and he closed my thread las ttime maybe he needs glasses

Credits:
CrossFireHack Coder
And Casey95
cant w8 to try this one *w*
Lol.Umm Are Those all The credits is what i think he meant...
Thanks..... Wait For Approval
nice and wats no hack?
What's no breath/sway?

I think no hack is panic key..
This looks like TeamX's hacks. It's got all the same stuff and such...
I'm not sure about this.
Mm waiting for approval. Hope its a great hacks like the rest of 'em (:
I was going to assk that myself.
Whats No Hack?
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
I was going to assk that myself.
Whats No Hack?
No Hack is bassicaly panic just crashes game if u freeze or sometinhg
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us