[Help]Forum Login

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Forum Login
Hello,
i know its possible to make a program where you have to enter forum login.
But can anyone help me with that?
It's actually really simple. What part do you need help with?
The part that checks it actually
I got nothing but i think thats the hard part (i wanted to see first before i begin)
You want it to log into a website right?
I can help you with that, if you have teamviewer or something, I would be more than happy to help you.

Also, add me on MSN: allroundeath@live.com
Quote Originally Posted by Alroundeath View Post
You want it to log into a website right?
I can help you with that, if you have teamviewer or something, I would be more than happy to help you.

Also, add me on MSN: allroundeath@live.com

can i add you 2 so you can show me ?
i made one of these alot of times,..
We have ENOUGH tutorials on here on how to do this. Easy thing.

Use the search function -.-
easy with database...
use myphpadmin
I got help from Blubb with it... Search my thread
This is really easy if you know visual basic.
But I recommend using Getelementbyid
I searched through a bunch of codes and finally found everything i needed, if you want it just PM me.
We have atleast 2 advanced tutorials on here about this.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?