[Release] Basic Hax v3.1.3

Posts 76–84 of 84 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by majeric View Post
What "Force host" actually does and how to use it?
It makes you host the lobby instead of someone else. Just check it to make yourself host and un-check to allow someone else to host the lobby your in.
very strange..on your latest version, I was using Always UAV and the radar doesn't rotate anymore (usually yellow triangle is pointing up and the radar rotates around) now the player triangle moves around instead..don't like it
Can you plzzzzz remove the auto challenge unlocker!

I asked 3 times now.
Quote Originally Posted by Whysopro? View Post
Can you plzzzzz remove the auto challenge unlocker!

I asked 3 times now.
dont beg for hacks or not hacks...PM the guy or whatever...kindly and respectfully...not begging and PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


now a joke:

CAN U PLEAAAASEEEE, PLZZZZZZZZZ not beg for hacks? modders told u like a million times! PLEEEAAASE PM me withhhhhhh beggggg PLZZZ!!!!
Do you have to use alterIWnet?
^ Yes, you need to.
dont work godmod and infinity ammo on host i am get host and dont work
Quote Originally Posted by kleenkutschick View Post
when i press continiue... it pop up again.. 100 times and nothing happen -.-
OS= Vista 32bit
I too help
Posts 76–84 of 84 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us