who know the warrok hackcode

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
who know the warrok hackcode
Hi I`m a korean. And I saw a player on a korean warrok, and he
use hack. I just can use wallhack and scorpion damagehack and 1second
recovery. But he is invisible and he didn`t die and he also use fastshot;;


Who have the hack code. I want know hack code
Do not beg for hacks. No one will give it to you. All/most hacks are patched atm. Also, just read Reaper's post.
This is the Warrock International section, our hacks don't work on the Korean version.
Even we have no hacks at the moment due to a large game update, you are 2 days late.

If you want to make your own hacks go and learn some C++ C++/C - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?