Need a loader

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need a loader
I made some chams for "Combat arms" with .rez files I made a mod" so it's unpatchable so far as we know. I need someone to make a loader.. PM me for details.
Thank you.
Yes I am happy to help you out.
We had this topic multiple times x.x
I never new you could make hacks for ca using vb...
Quote Originally Posted by Baller598 View Post
I never new you could make hacks for ca using vb...
You can, easily....
Its not a hack me and Mc565 need a loader for UNPATCHABLE chams. so yea and we need someone to code for it.
Like a injector or just an loader that writes some files to an directory(ca)??
well like a loader that wirtes the files to the game folder then takes it out after ca is closed.
Tip:
- Webclient to download

withevents wc as new webclient

wc.downloadfileasync(new uri("url"), filename)

- on form closing, Io.File.Delete class to delete the files

You will find enough information on google.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?