When comes the new Patch?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
When comes the new Patch?
Is here somebody who knows when the new Patch is coming?
I Dont Know..

Hope Its Soon...
A patch just was done another one already?
i dont know
He Mean The New Guns And Charters....
Oh i hope it comes soon lawl .
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Oh i hope it comes soon lawl .
Yeah...

Sexy Charter Lawl /yea

Yeah her name is rose xD .
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Yeah her name is rose xD .
I lovE Her....
cant wait for it to come but i cant be able to buy so ill just youtube .
I Really Want the NEw Match To Come...
I think tomorrow they may do it not sure just guessing .
itl come the begining of august
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us