Name Changer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Name Changer
Hi guys,

I have a main with a very crappy name, so i made a new account with a much better name. but it sucks that i need to start over. so may'b (if its possable) you guys can make a gunz name changer.

Peace.
The way guns is right now I find that impossible, however you can go to the Gunz website and check out if there will be stuff like that in the future
You can buy a name change with g coin.
i know that.. i just asked maybe in a hack, like !changen (name)
Quote Originally Posted by Rikkaal View Post
i know that.. i just asked maybe in a hack, like !changen (name)
Sure that may be possible, but it would be a visual thing meaning only you would see it

Well give me a sec, this huge as hell hack I'm about to release may benefit you
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?