Problem removing Perx Injector

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Problem removing Perx Injector
When I removed Perx Injector when I start up the computer it pops up with an error saying "Application Perx.exe didn't start succesfully" or something like that. Can someone help me please?
You probably downloaded a fake version or something off a non reputable website and got a keylogger
I don't think I did if I downloaded it from a sticky'd thread.

vista:

click start

type msconfig

remove perx from boot items

thanks me

edit:

if on XP:

click start

click run

type msconfig

click on startup

remove perx
Quote Originally Posted by stephen098d View Post
Thnx.
/tooshort
push the thanks button and rep me to or ban
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


push the thanks button and rep me to or ban
Lol. I thank you. If it's SO big deal. :-d
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us