siggy from this render..

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
siggy from this render..
can sum1 make a sig outta this..?
i coudnt find any render of ssj5 broly do i had to do it myself..

Main Text/Name: killakid6666
Sub Text/Quote: now is your time to die
Size: 500x250
Style: Grunge
Theme: dragon ball z
Image/Render:
I would but it's anime.
Brolly is beast. But you still need to use the format.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Brolly is beast. But you still need to use the format.
got it.
/short
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post


edited. and dude, i thought u were goin 2 sleep??
I have insomnia, I thought I was, it's complicated.
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
I have insomnia, I thought I was, it's complicated.
lol same here. im on tinychat wit my friends. its funny as hell. lolz.


@Devient_, ok. and i LOVE ur 2nd sig on the bottom. its awesome!
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post


lol same here. im on tinychat wit my friends. its funny as hell. lolz.
Yup, sucks
anyway I think I am going to go to sleep now though.
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post


lol same here. im on tinychat wit my friends. its funny as hell. lolz.


@Devient_, ok. and i LOVE ur 2nd sig on the bottom. its awesome!
thanks man,im hoping to make this awesome
ill try mmk
hahahahaha kk.
Quote Originally Posted by daniliard View Post
Here is my try:

looks like you didn't do anything to the render
and the background doesn't really match the render too
it's okay,
i'm too lazy to make one ;/ i made enough requests this week
mines nearly done,just adding text!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?