My Next Big Problem

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
My Next Big Problem
Alright, well, this is like my fourth thread in a week, and like my second thread today. But basically I am a good coder in c++, and I am doing DLL Injected hacks that are working fine. I am working on making an aimbot and it is working alright, on the part where I can get my own position and angles and all that. But the part that is stumping me, is finding the enemy position. How the hell am I supposed to do that?!

I am making the aimbot for a game called Garry's Mod, just because it has a generally clean engine and it's easy to find values. But could anyone explain to me how you find an enemy position?
Thanks in advance.
~lilneo
Use structbuild and keep adding +64 untill you see the name of another player in the server, then substract that addie from your name addy and u have the player struct size, then add that to your location addies to get the location of the other players and so on
Ugh, that isn't very detailed. I don't have a player addy because the addies I am finding are totally bizarre. I find some common ones for my x,y,z but completely different ones for my pitch,yaw and stuff... Can't you give a more detailed explanation?
~lilneo
Well, since it's the source engine you might want to try engine hooking instead(I can help you with that if you want)
I would love help with that. I have no idea how to hook.
~lilneo
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us