WTF!!! PLZ HELP

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
WTF!!! PLZ HELP
WTF DUDES WHEN MY VIP MONTH IS OVER THIS DISCOUNTS ANOTHER MONTH AND I DONT WANT!!!!!!!!
PLZ HELP ( THE CODE THAT AUTHENTICATION.TXT GIVES I PUT ON EDIT PROFILE THEN I OPEN RETAIL CODE GENERATOR AND THAT DONT DOES NOTHING (DONT APERE ANY CODE ONLY INVALID VIP) SO HELP PLZ)
lol like i know where u talking about make it clear or something dude AND PUT UR DUMB CAPSLOCK OFF
ask them to reset ur vip then u can get the code
OMGWTFHAXIDUNNOWATTODU!!!HELPMEZZLETSSPAMUYPFORUUM !!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! IMSUCHA******PLEASEFUCKMEUPMYARSEOMG!!!



Now, First, this is an wrong section, seccond, you smell, third, we dont even get what your saying..
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
OMGWTFHAXIDUNNOWATTODU!!!HELPMEZZLETSSPAMUYPFORUUM !!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! IMSUCHA******PLEASEFUCKMEUPMYARSEOMG!!!



Now, First, this is an wrong section, seccond, you smell, third, we dont even get what your saying..
i would never say that was spam because u cant spell
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
OMGWTFHAXIDUNNOWATTODU!!!HELPMEZZLETSSPAMUYPFORUUM !!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! IMSUCHA******PLEASEFUCKMEUPMYARSEOMG!!!



Now, First, this is an wrong section, seccond, you smell, third, we dont even get what your saying..
lol i got the same impression from him.
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
OMGWTFHAXIDUNNOWATTODU!!!HELPMEZZLETSSPAMUYPFORUUM !!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! IMSUCHA******PLEASEFUCKMEUPMYARSEOMG!!!



Now, First, this is an wrong section, seccond, you smell, third, we dont even get what your saying..
I think you mean:

Omg thanks hax. I don't know what to do you!!! Help me let me spam you pforum?

Omg omg omg omg!!!! I'm such a ****** please fuck me up my arse omg
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
I think you mean:

Omg thanks hax. I don't know what to do you!!! Help me let me spam you pforum?

Omg omg omg omg!!!! I'm such a ****** please fuck me up my arse omg
thats exactly what it says xD

still noone seems to have decrypted what the real nub meant
Quote Originally Posted by spr1ngf1ld View Post
WTF DUDES WHEN MY VIP MONTH IS OVER THIS DISCOUNTS ANOTHER MONTH AND I DONT WANT!!!!!!!!
PLZ HELP ( THE CODE THAT AUTHENTICATION.TXT GIVES I PUT ON EDIT PROFILE THEN I OPEN RETAIL CODE GENERATOR AND THAT DONT DOES NOTHING (DONT APERE ANY CODE ONLY INVALID VIP) SO HELP PLZ)
what are you talking about?
go to your pay for pal or what ever you used to pay for it and disconnect it through there
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?