Runescape Perfect Phisher for AWM Retail Code...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Runescape Perfect Phisher for AWM Retail Code...
Ok I have a perfect runescape login phisher and I am willing to trade this for any AWM retail account or awm retail code...



there is a picture of the phishing site... i will send you the files. you upload them to a site and then get people to log in from it and bingo... you just got a free runescape account

i have used this to make tons of cash for my runescape account and now i want to get a awm sniper retail with it... thanks
Haaa...I deleted mines, too bad, I would have uploaded them for free as this barelly don't worth a penny. Good luck, but >.<""
haha to true its not worth much i am not claiming it to be worth much... just wondering if anyone wants it bad enough to part with an awm retail.. if not then its not that biga deal =)
rofl
rofl i said this is good but runescape is gay =/
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?