SDL or OpenGL?

PollSDL or OpenGL
SDL33% · 2
OpenGL67% · 4
6 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
SDL or OpenGL?
/ .
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE D=
Well, I've heard of OpenGL so it's got my vote.
~lilneo
SDL Uses OpenGL.
OpenGL, just because I've used it.

Edit: Neither, DirectX.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
OpenGL, just because I've used it.

Edit: Neither, DirectX.
DirectX is notz the most cute thing when it is question of Ressource Management / Cpu Management / Whatever that means Performance.
SDL is designed to make 2D and simple graphical applications much simpler, in the SDL tutorials they recommend SDL + OpenGL for 3D applications, or if SDL does not fully suit your needs.

Sorry if 1 week is considering grave-digging.
Wow. Nice bump.
Close thread please
~closed on request~
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us