It's here. :D

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
It's here. :D
It's here! My second montage, named..... I have a scope?

Iknow right? XD



/discuss.
Thats pretty nice, and t looks like ur actually playing legit.
P W N A T I O N .
lOl ; i especially liked the no scopes, you make it look easy lol
Nice you got da skills.
Nice montage and skills.

Not a good song to use though.
Meh. I couldn't think of a song to use, and I want'd to get it done, so I asked a clannie and he said that song. That's what I used. And the song I was using for my next montage just slipped out of my head, and I cannot think of it for the life of me. D:

And what do you mean "It actually looks like im playing legit"? I am playing legit. D:
Music layout was good
don't use transitions except flash and fade
the text was basic sony vegas text, don't use drop shadows/outlines, just stick to basic text
download from dafont.com or 1001 Fonts .com

I'd give a 3.9/5
Reasons:
Text, transition, lag.
The lag Reason: i was lagging. ^_^ I had fraps on bad settings.

I wasn't going to use transitions, but when I released my last montage, people asked for more transitions. Thanks for the input though. And I wasn't going to bother about text, I barely used any the whole video, cept the end....
i like the kill creek no scope
I got 5 of them... D: Which one? All of them?
Good Vid,Nice skills,you got my sub ^_^
Did you even watch the video, stupid face?

And thanks, Visionary.

PS. Stupid Distinct. :l
Got some 1337 skills there.
Papa server is ftw for noscopes, eh?
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us