I need help
Hey people. I've been interested in making a d3d hook for some games such as the one on the mpgh home page. That would be a really nice thing to be able to know how to make. Does anyone have any tutorials?
I know it has something with injecting a dll into a process... Other than that I'm completely stumped. All of the tutorials i find... All they have is code. Nothing more. To a person like me.. it's nothing but words.
What do i do with it? Please, anyone with experience, please respond. I have Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 and have made a trainer with it before. I have made cool applications with Borland Developer studio 2006 like web browsers, Blue screeners, and stuff
Visual C++ i just can't understand that well. Help?
I know it has something with injecting a dll into a process... Other than that I'm completely stumped. All of the tutorials i find... All they have is code. Nothing more. To a person like me.. it's nothing but words.
What do i do with it? Please, anyone with experience, please respond. I have Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 and have made a trainer with it before. I have made cool applications with Borland Developer studio 2006 like web browsers, Blue screeners, and stuff
Visual C++ i just can't understand that well. Help?

)