Exclamation"NO PROXY" Problem on the site

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
"NO PROXY" Problem on the site
This error is killing me. I cant verify my email. When I click verify my email on the site,it keeps telling me "No Proxy" and i cant verify my account. That means i cant do load of stuffs like attaching an attachment and upload my avatar. Mods,Admins,Fellow MPGH ppl. PLS help.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
dont use proxy?
I dont use any proxy. Thats the point. OMG. This is driving me nuts.

tell dabe,my gay elf sidekick,he can help u
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

tell dabe,my gay elf sidekick,he can help u
KKK. Relax. Who's that?
Dave is the Head Administrator.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Pm me im ADMIN of MPGH got problem? add me on msn

dave84311@hotmail.com
Troll.

troll.
Gay
Hated.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Pm me im ADMIN of MPGH got problem? add me on msn

dave84311@hotmail.com
omg fking troll xd .
Wow....Troll?
Dude, Dabe will ban you xD
Sorry about the bump. I need to set things right. I want this problem to be fixed ASAP. So dave,Pls help. Aslo sorry for the noob question. BUT wdf is troll??
Quote Originally Posted by asasasas View Post
Sorry about the bump. I need to set things right. I want this problem to be fixed ASAP. So dave,Pls help. Aslo sorry for the noob question. BUT wdf is troll??
I am troll i can fix it for you just turn your computer off!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us