CN!'s ConsolePush

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Lol I just thought it would be cool to set a trend. Like "Hey is there a new CN addy?" xD. Dude by the way this is not leached it looks extremely similar to both Alternative and PTC, but if you know C++ you can tell the differences.
Great stuff CN. Always coming out with good stuff
This is so awsome
There is like 4-5 Lt Clients out there, and it seems like none of theme works for everyone.
But this, it works for everyone

Thank
Why not just leaving the "add esp, -3-1+2+6;" out
I know it's wrong
But the only thing you are fucking up by doing that is ca :O
CN Can you help me ? I tried with your method and it says that " The client is corrupt " Then it shuted down :S

Thanks for help
Can be by PM or here =D
Quote Originally Posted by killerld View Post
CN Can you help me ? I tried with your method and it says that " The client is corrupt " Then it shuted down :S

Thanks for help
Can be by PM or here =D

Just restart your game This can even happend without using hacks
Quote Originally Posted by killerld View Post
CN Can you help me ? I tried with your method and it says that " The client is corrupt " Then it shuted down :S

Thanks for help
Can be by PM or here =D
Press login once then wait
That what I did XD
I try it like 5 times ...

Someone can give me his PushConsole Addy ?
#define LtClient 0x377509A8 //LtClient Addy U need to update this

void __cdecl PushToConsole( const char* szCommand )
{
DWORD *Ltclient = ( DWORD* )( LtClient );
void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *Ltclient + 0x208 );

__asm
{
push szCommand;
call CONoff;
add esp, 4;
}
}
bool IsGameReadyForHook()
{
if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll" ) != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" ) != NULL )
return true;

return false;
}
Why you put the Bool under ?

And I take the new method of CN to be compatible with the EU and NA
Ca got an update, new adress needed
Quote Originally Posted by ~Liberty~ View Post
Ca got an update, new adress needed
not rly ... it only patched the hacks not the addies

/fail
Quote Originally Posted by Solify View Post
not rly ... it only patched the hacks not the addies

/fail
I didn't know x)
Quote Originally Posted by mrxd.power View Post
WTH are you saying? Only cuz you changed something the func is not yours -.-
u dont even know what he is talking about choob
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?