Mem Searching

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Mem Searching
Hi everyone

I'm looking for a way to find a string inside another program's memory
The string is in hex (\63\68\65\63\6b\68\61\74\65\32)
Does C++ has any built-in functions to do this
Or am I going to need to create my own function?
You'll need to create your own. If you're injected it's gonna be easy ^^

Look for public sigscanning code
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
You'll need to create your own. If you're injected it's gonna be easy ^^

Look for public sigscanning code
Ok *Is creatz0rz h1s own*

EDIT: A question just poped up, and I didn't want to create another thread about it

Most debuggers out there are ring 3 applications right?
Are there any ring0 debuggers (ring0 debugging ring 3)?

If there are, do those get detected by Hackshields?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us