New Hack 7/19/10

Posts 181–195 of 196 · Page 13 of 14
i dont understand this hack was working just fine now warrock just crashes after launch, any thoughts?
Quote Originally Posted by eep View Post
i dont understand this hack was working just fine now warrock just crashes after launch, any thoughts?
I will test in now to make sure it's still working..
Christ,I downloaded Warrock so I could rage,guess there are no working hacks at the moment tho :\
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
Christ,I downloaded Warrock so I could rage,guess there are no working hacks at the moment tho :\
Yup bad timing dude, WR just updated from D3D8 to D3D9 which has caused many problems for coders, this time last week we had over 8 hacks that worked. I just re-tested this hack, the menu is loading but it is crashing at the login screen, there may have been a silent HS update today
that is what i had feared a HS update, well ty for testing it
Quote Originally Posted by eep View Post
that is what i had feared a HS update, well ty for testing it
Hackshield can update every 2-3 days, old hacks with a full Hackshield bypass would last for weeks and weeks, but due to the current bypass situation new hacks can sometimes only last a few days, just one of those things we have to get used to..
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Hackshield can update every 2-3 days, old hacks with a full Hackshield bypass would last for weeks and weeks, but due to the current bypass situation new hacks can sometimes only last a few days, just one of those things we have to get used to..
i think pixpixel already found a way, he told me he fixed it so
Thats really nice if you are that good
Thanks reaper.. I think that there's some K2 spies here.. and everytime one hack is working they patch warrock... :_S
Quote Originally Posted by ropsu678 View Post
Thanks reaper.. I think that there's some K2 spies here.. and everytime one hack is working they patch warrock... :_S
Oh there are always G1 spies on hack forums but the reason for this is the fact that there are very few working hacks at the moment, which makes it easier for G1 and Hackshield to detect and patch. If there were more hacks available it would be too much work for G1 to patch them all..
Quote Originally Posted by oknm787 View Post
hack is good?
yep, else it would be closed
These hacks are not working they crash on login screen reaper tested it himself
Quote Originally Posted by eep View Post
These hacks are not working they crash on login screen reaper tested it himself
Detected then
Yep, i like the advice you give ppl

EDIT: omg im posting again!
im addicted
Posts 181–195 of 196 · Page 13 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?