OMG HELP..

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
OMG HELP..
Hey ,
well I was using EAM, I used a playerstat file which was made for me , which was SUPPOSED to take me to prestige 7 with some other stats which were ALL wrong .
I was taken to prestige 0 lvl 70, all titles nd emblems unlocked .
However , When I closed and re-opened my game , it said
Your rank data is old

We have to reset it or something..
So now im level 1!!!

Can someone help me urgently please ..
Cant u jus use a prestige/lvl hack trainer? u did not clarify whether u were using aIW or steam
And also you fail.
You need to use EAM the right way.
Read the directions.
I made you the playerstats, but this the first time I heard this and I made almost 80.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us