Visual Studio

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Studio
Whats the difference between Express and the one you pay for?
Mhm i think in this forum the most people use the express version. Visual studio includes all .net compiler. But the express version is good enough for your projects /yea
Just torrent the Pro Version.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Just torrent the Pro Version.
Or if you're still in school/college get the pro version off Microsoft Dreamspark. You can get 2005, 2008, and 2010 and a few other bits from over there for free.
(Google it, can't link to it )
Quote Originally Posted by 0rbit View Post
Or if you're still in school/college get the pro version off Microsoft Dreamspark. You can get 2005, 2008, and 2010 and a few other bits from over there for free.
(Google it, can't link to it )
I tried dreamspark.
My school and District arent even listed wtf.
My district is Plano ISD and plano has like 500k people wtf.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


I tried dreamspark.
My school and District arent even listed wtf.
My district is Plano ISD and plano has like 500k people wtf.
Hah I know what that's like, mine was the same. If you get an ISIC (International Student Identity Card), you can use that on there instead. That's what I did.
If you have another type of student card just scroll through the list and see if you can find it there, as far as I can remember there was a few others that would let you in too.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
Whats the difference between Express and the one you pay for?
Express has stuff like the resource editor cut out, you can still use it for anything you want tho.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us