[Tutorial] Banning Players Using the Console

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
hey guys. What key do you press to open console?? Also do you have to be host to ban??


Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
hey guys. What key do you press to open console??
Lmfao im chuckling /// the console is the miny windows that opens up when u start yer alteriwnet MW2. In the console, there are many lines in it. its basically everything u need to manage yer game and gameplay ///
Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
hey guys. What key do you press to open console?? Also do you have to be host to ban??


Thank you
yes, you have to be host to ban.
if you are using alteriwnet, alt+tab out the game, and open the console window.
if you are using steam, use vac chaos, and press F2 to bring up the console
lol sry guys. I didn't know and I am new to this. I heard that vac chaos is not safe and its detected?? Is that true??
Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
lol sry guys. I didn't know and I am new to this. I heard that vac chaos is not safe and its detected?? Is that true??
this is correct, vac chaos is crap
do you know any good disablers that you trust??
Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
do you know any good disablers that you trust??
Try Steam Loader.
It works, i trust it...
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


Well, 3600 / 60 = 60
So I assume it means seconds in order to equal an hour or 60 minnutes.

And yes, kick john command DOES really work. It's good for people that don't have fancy names. And i think if there name is like john doe you can do kick "john doe" with the name in parentheses and it will work.

PS: this is also helpful when you type status and people keep talking and you cant see it because it's been covered up by more commands.
The maximum you could set is an hour (3600) right? I tried 7200 and it didn't work. /
well i cant find steam loader anywhere. Whats the latest version?
Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
well i cant find steam loader anywhere. Whats the latest version?
Use the Search button. We aren't your slaves. (not to mention it's on the front page which means you didn't even try)
I'm in a good mood so here
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...er-v1-2-a.html
thank you jbubblepop. Also how do you know if you are the host in MW2?? Is there any way to tell??
When ppl r shouting 'LEAVE NOOB HOST' nah jk but that is 1 way to tell by sighs of u have bad connection and host XD when u find a game it can b random. but u know when yer host when u type in hosting command
I knew the kick command but never thought of ban commands because there is no dedicated servers but i see now thanks
Thanks ! Nice found command
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us