SP/ Spec Ops Console Unlocker

Posts 31–45 of 157 · Page 3 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I guess gravity, jump and unlimited ammo.



Archangel did not make this!
alot more than that.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
alot more than that.
Of course. I was joking. Anyway, I just made a giant list on the 3rd page

And yes, noclip works! /yea

EDIT - Just realised that all the main characters still have their heads but their bodies are blue! Tehehehe, the texture hack makes SinglePlayer look like poop!
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Of course. I was joking. Anyway, I just made a giant list on the 3rd page

And yes, noclip works! /yea

EDIT - Just realised that all the main characters still have their heads but their bodies are blue! Tehehehe, the texture hack makes SinglePlayer look like poop!
i didnt edit the sp characters, since everyone is playing mp
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


i didnt edit the sp characters, since everyone is playing mp
yeah but they use the same files. some of the clothes in mp are the same in sp...some tho'
Too bad.. i got IWNET_INVALIDVERSION shit otherwise i could make some hacks for sp .__.
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
Too bad.. i got IWNET_INVALIDVERSION shit otherwise i could make some hacks for sp .__.
hahaz. in the alteriwnet forums (when u comes back up) there is a post there about fixing the IWNET_INVALIDVERSION thingy. its jus replaces the iw4sp.exe. Jus like the mp version, the sp has a console now. But its retarded cuz it requires internet jus to play =.=
wow nice post..i like it!
seta thereisacow "1337"

Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
seta thereisacow "1337"

I lolled
Hooha! Thanx man. Your the best.
Good Release.
I can't get the aimbot to works, it highlights the targets but doesnt aim at them when I click.
Quote Originally Posted by Tigermisu View Post
I can't get the aimbot to works, it highlights the targets but doesnt aim at them when I click.
It doesn't aim, it just bends the bullets so they always go towards the enemy if they are inside the green box /yea
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
It doesn't aim, it just bends the bullets so they always go towards the enemy if they are inside the green box /yea
Thanks :P
Never knew that, lol.
Well I needed I MP Console Unlocker I know Vac Chaos but umm..... I dont wanna use it.
Posts 31–45 of 157 · Page 3 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?