Windows 7 keygen

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 7 keygen
Does anyone have or know of a working keygen? Every one I find is outdated or just don't work at all.
There aren't any working keygens and will never be.

Only thing you can use is activator.
i can get you some keys...
If you have buy new Windows 7 cd. then in Windows 7 cd cover keygen is write on it. If you have to get latest keygen then go to internet and buy new keygen there are so many sites are availble to give Windows 7 keygen.
Windows 7 Beta 64-bit Product Key

7XRCQ-RPY28-YY9P8-R6HD8-84GH3
RFFTV-J6K7W-MHBQJ-XYMMJ-Q8DCH
482XP-6J9WR-4JXT3-VBPP6-FQF4M
JYDV8-H8VXG-74RPT-6BJPB-X42V4
D9RHV-JG8XC-C77H2-3YF6D-RYRJ9

Windows 7 Beta 32-bit Product Key

6JKV2-QPB8H-RQ893-FW7TM-PBJ73
TQ32R-WFBDM-GFHD2-QGVMH-3P9GC
GG4MQ-MGK72-HVXFW-KHCRF-KW6KY
4HJRK-X6Q28-HWRFY-WDYHJ-K8HDH
QXV7B-K78W2-QGPR6-9FWH9-KGMM7
Click Thanks if I helped!
If you PM me I can send you the activator I used.
If you have buy new Windows 7 cd. then in Windows 7 cd cover keygen is write on it.

If you have INTERNET connection then go any official windows web-site and download it.
I just used an activator, It worked.
Why people are still struggling with this is beyond me....

Ok forget keygens, forget activators. Just rip out the entire windows activation system.

how???? very simple down load W7AAV which I have hosted on hot file and run it. it reverse engineers the programming to rip it out. check screen shot and no it is not photoshoped!





Sorry about the 2nd image but from what I see no outside links allowed
Just dl an Pre-Activated version.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us