ExclamationModel Changer wanted! :D

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Model Changer wanted! :D
hey at all

I want to do a l96a1 to Arctic wolf and i need someone who can make
The MODEL of The Arctic Wolf!

You will be in Credits ( I will say 40% have you done )

please contact me!
Quote Originally Posted by Combat_Rezzer View Post
hey at all

I want to do a l96a1 to Arctic wolf and i need someone who can make
The MODEL of The Arctic Wolf!

You will be in Credits ( I will say 40% have you done )

please contact me!
Already been made
You cant code your own model
And L9 and AW have different files, so you can't add camo to it
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?