Fail scammer is fail.

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Fail scammer is fail.
I was going to buy an account for 150$, He said I could change the password and the e-mail.

After I did both, I was afk for 2 minutes because I had to use the washroom. He didn't change the password, But he changed the e-mail while he was logged in on z8.

Just before I was about to send him 150$, I forgot the pw and tried to recover it. The e-mail wasn't working.

I told him to go on teamviewer and show me his Z8 Page, He wasn't logged in, However when he changed the e-mail he sent a lost id request and got the password. I was on His z8 and typed in the name of his account. And he forgot he saved the password, I clicked it and logged in. Boom.

Fail scammer is fail
Ahmadtaha posted something similar to this.
Quote Originally Posted by [I]nDepth View Post
Ahmadtaha posted something similar to this.
I just saw it
haha fail :lol:
Tehe guy just did that to me
wait so you got his account for free?
Fail scammer is Fail.
scammers are always bad liars
wow u almost lost 150$ good thingy u checked before sending money!
and he wonted to be the official MM wow watta nub
Lol what a fail.
Quote Originally Posted by cokewatch_2 View Post
im confused :|
same here..... but i trust canadian most :P i have a feeling that ahmad is the scammer...
Fuck em all they have no business on living anyway...
What a fail.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us