UnhappyInstant drawtime?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Instant drawtime?
Does anyone know how to make instant drawtime? What text string should be deleted? Because i wanna know how to make instant draw(like when you take out ur gun and make it be right into position right after you take it out) and that's the only thing I don't know how to do in Hex modding to make the perfect gun D:
I would also like to know how to do this :O
Oh! yeah I would like to know this too
But theres also a place you can edit the "postrunning" so you can shoot right away without catching your breath

how u do that D:
delete postrush
Quote Originally Posted by do ray View Post
delete postrush
You dont delete postrush, u replace PostRush with all 0s.
Theres a tut for this in the FUCKING TUTORIAL SECTION.
Go on a hex editor, press CTRL+F and type in "select" and replace the numerals with 0s.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us