[HELP]Single Player Trainer

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]Single Player Trainer
Yes I read the rules and guidelines, so I won't beg but..
I was just wondering if there was a single player trainer anywhere on this site? I have googled and found nothing except fakes/viruses... And just from searching in this sub-section, there seems to be none. It would be great if someone could create a single player trainer for the community here at MPGH

P.S. I do realize that I have 1 post count so I hope I won't be flamed to death or entitled as a leech. I'll respect everyone here as long as they respect me.

Thanks in advance,
VaLkRyeX1
NextGen1 - Links Removed
~NextGen1 - Links Removed

For the bad company 2 trainers, you need to pay for unlimited status.. Can you please download it then put it on a website where I can download it? :S
NextGen1 - Links Removed



.....read the rule's..NO OUTSIDE LINK...pretty obvious u didn't read :/
Links Removed, Let's try helping this guy without offering outside links, especially to any other cheat or hack site.....

Thanks
you can close this as solved seeing tho i PM'ed him the site/link after he asked me
You'd be hard pressed to find one.
For there to be hacks, there must be coders.
For there to be coders, there must be alot of people playing the game.

It also depends on the hackshield they've got.
Singleplayer trainer...anti cheat doesnt on :O....

try searching at google....
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?