[V1.0] ¿¿Whatisit?? Hotkey hack

PollDo you like my hack?
6 votes
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
I didn't get the message box neither D:
I didn't get the message box either. After five minutes of trying to turn on just simple chams after no success, I gave up on this hack.
what exactly was the video for?
censor out ur name
oh and
UR A NX WHORE(No offence but i just find them unfair)
Quote Originally Posted by sgtaswipe View Post
what exactly was the video for?
To show people how to properly inject a hack, seeing how no one can seem to figure out three simple steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
censor out ur name
oh and
UR A NX WHORE(No offence but i just find them unfair)
My name isn't on the picture. Even if it is, its not my account.
uhhh, does no knockback work?
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?