Constructing hack!.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Constructing hack!.
Greeting readers. I am here to formally inform you that i am about to start working on a WolfTeam hack.

This hack will include:
No reload
No spread
Guardian health (ALL time)
Switch bag (Anytime you like)
Speed, X2, X4, X6
FULL chams
Aimbot
One hit kill (Mainly used for guardians or wolves.)
AND many more to come! I will add them when I get the time.
Good......
I hope you will all enjoy when released.
Quote Originally Posted by matthieu503 View Post
Can you email me some of the codes used in this hack? Please?
Matthieu503@live.com
he haven't hack!
he try make...
but i think he fail!/yea
im in add me on msn or xfire i have been hacking op7 but was looking to try wolf team out also
Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
im in add me on msn or xfire i have been hacking op7 but was looking to try wolf team out also
i think wolf team you fail...
Tambre.. Who's side are you on? I mean, sure you BELIEVE i shouldn't make thread BEFORE hack, but hey, I'd rather let them know what's to come.
Quote Originally Posted by rymie2k9 View Post
Tambre.. Who's side are you on? I mean, sure you BELIEVE i shouldn't make thread BEFORE hack, but hey, I'd rather let them know what's to come.
so why you didn't realsed it?
lol?
I didnt release it becuase I'm making it >.>, thats the whole point of the thread. Telling them BEFORE i release.
Quote Originally Posted by rymie2k9 View Post
I didnt release it becuase I'm making it >.>, thats the whole point of the thread. Telling them BEFORE i release.
better tell it when finizhed hack!
Quote Originally Posted by sunstun View Post
Gl Releasing it .
Gl???
what's that!?
TAMBRE! DONT POST WRECKLESS SHET ABOUT OTHERS. YOU POSTED LIKE 09219++303809809878906397838687|56127436213517464 FAKE HACKS.
NONE WORKED DUH. MY GRANDMA MAKES BETTER SCRIPTS WHEN SHES SLEEPING ON THE KEYBOARD.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?