Question for mod.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Question for mod.
I'm curious, if it would be OK, with Mods of this section if we could have all GSC, server modding discussion placed in a separate sub thread? To avoid confusion when it comes to coding hacks, and coding mods. If this is something that is ok, thanks. If not, well you suck then.
Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
If not, well you suck then.
I see your not familiar with the word 'ban'?
I think they should seperate private server section, from AlterIwnet and mods with .gsc scripting...
Well you see I reccomened this a while back and got shunned

But I agree since Modding isn't bound to a version of mw2. (quote from Archangel)
hmmz.. i dont know guys, i have no problems with the way it works @ this moment.
I would change aiw from .gsc modding. Instead leave Private server section to AlterIwnet and .gsc modding section to Modding and coding section that has all offsets and that kinda shit leave it to be Codding. How abt that?

Basically:

General,
Help
AlterIwnet
Modding
Codding
Texture Modding
Tuts...
Only reason I am asking this, is because our coding section blows ass, not to say those who have contributed, have not done so well. There is excellent info in the section. I'm saying that it does not draw an intelligent crowd, and knowledgeable people to it. I have to go to "other" sites to have discussions about serious coding topics, and I would love to have them here. I realize that most of this is the general lack of knowledge of people in this community to programming/hacking. I don't say everyone, I say most. Most people here are C&P ers. They come here and demand hacks, and expect to do nothing for them, and bitch when things are not going well, when in reality most of the time, they simply did not read the instructions properly. I like this site a lot, and would love to have more people here, mostly so that I could learn from them. That is my thought. But I respect what you say Arch. So if you are fine, then I will be fine with it.

.:~Fox~Charm~:. Your an idiot.... That is all.
Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
Only reason I am asking this, is because our coding section blows ass, not to say those who have contributed, have not done so well. There is excellent info in the section. I'm saying that it does not draw an intelligent crowd, and knowledgeable people to it. I have to go to "other" sites to have discussions about serious coding topics, and I would love to have them here. I realize that most of this is the general lack of knowledge of people in this community to programming/hacking. I don't say everyone, I say most. Most people here are C&P ers. They come here and demand hacks, and expect to do nothing for them, and bitch when things are not going well, when in reality most of the time, they simply did not read the instructions properly. I like this site a lot, and would love to have more people here, mostly so that I could learn from them. That is my thought. But I respect what you say Arch. So if you are fine, then I will be fine with it.

.:~Fox~Charm~:. Your an idiot.... That is all.

wow...touching , and i guess you are right, half of the people registered on MPGH just wants hacks and if it doesnt work they rage
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
wow...touching , and i guess you are right, half of the people registered on MPGH just wants hacks and if it doesnt work they rage
I can double agree with that statement, some don't even care to TRY and find a solution. It's like we are they're slaves.
Its kinda funny cuz i rage at hackers still =3= I dont hack so this make me WANA
And the title sometimes say: NOT WORKING FOR XP and in the comments u see questions like: aimbot isnt working, i use XP, help???
I'll discuss this with dave

EDIT: new subsection is added
I like it the way it is now
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us