Is it possible?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Is it possible?
Hi
it is possible to transfer all the texture files in warrock chapter 1
to texture files in warrock chapter 2 and my warrock be looks like chapter 1??
pls transfer to the right place if this topic not suitable here..
Seeing though Warrock is now D3D9 I don't think it would be possible, but I cannot guarantee that

I will move this to the skinning section, other modders may be of more help to you....
I'm not sure if it's possible that would be fun to try & re-create.
some files i see no problem but i tried to change one file and warrock crashed, the same would probably happen here
Would be nice to get it
would be nice... what about beta? instead of chapter one be beta for chapter 2 BRING BETA BACK
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us