StarNinja

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
StarNinja
Hello MPGH members im StarNinja.

I joined this forum to meet some new people and help some people i don't like hacking and never will i had already made a post about this but a CS failed to convince me that they could move the thread so since they didn't i have to re-post it in the correct section.

Name:StarNinja
Age:14
Country:England
MSN: StarNinja@hotmail.co.uk

I like....
People who are fun to be around with.
Obama [The Real One]
Football
MPGH
Computers
Crossfire
Girly Girls

I don't like....
People with no respect
Hackers
You hate me I hate you

If you have questions about me please feel free to ask.
Welcome to MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by StarNinja View Post



I don't like....
Hackers


Lol?
welcome to mpgh
yo nigra daddy is here
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
welcome to mpgh
yo nigra daddy is here
Daddy whens bed time
when ever u want,just dont wake me up if ima sleep
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
when ever u want,just dont wake me up if ima sleep
What will you do if i did
i will have to face rape u
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
i will have to face rape u
Hmm
Welcome to Multiplayer Game Hacking!
I noticed you said you hated hackers! Well thats about 70% of the people on here!
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Welcome to Multiplayer Game Hacking!
I noticed you said you hated hackers! Well thats about 70% of the people on here!
Noobs.
O.o Welcome star ninja
Quote Originally Posted by Nigg@ View Post
O.o Welcome star ninja
Thanks
Lol you finally show your trueself eh? ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Nigg@ View Post
Lol you finally show your trueself eh? ^^
massive was under ban remember
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us