UnhappyHELP WITH RECENT HACK

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
HELP WITH RECENT HACK
EVERY TIME I TRY TO USE THE HACK FROM OVERDRIT I THINK THAT THE NAME IT DISCONECTS ME. CAN U TELL ME HOW TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING.
Use gamebooster w/ faith injector
Extract the hack to your desktop - > Download FaithInjector.exe [Comes with the hack] Run Injector and Crossfire as Admin - >Make sure your not a Windows 7 user -> Inject the hack only when HGW [Hack Game Watcher] has finished loading.
Then use the correct HotKeys assigned to he hack

Hope this helps
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Use gamebooster w/ faith injector
DON'T USE GAMEBOOSTER !!!
I HAD IT AND AFTER 2 DAYS MY ACCOUNT WAS STOLEN !!!
GAMEBOOSTER HAS A KEYLOGGER IN IT !!!
MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT WAS STOLEN TOO BECAUSE OF GAMEBOOSTER !!!
Quote Originally Posted by max33100 View Post
EVERY TIME I TRY TO USE THE HACK FROM OVERDRIT I THINK THAT THE NAME IT DISCONECTS ME. CAN U TELL ME HOW TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING.
use game accelerator or game booster work perfect

that hack some times crashes
It never is meant to crash you "R" Click on Faith injector (Finject) and go to:
Properties -> Compatibility -> Tick Box [x] "Run as Administrator" save then run It, allow.. Then you open CF and start game then click the box saying hack name press ok and It works from when you enter a game It may take a few press's of the F-- keys..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us