Ps3 controlloer and CA is beast
CAN I PLAY CA WITHOUT A KEYOARD.
Lol, I've always wanted to play CA with a ps3 or Xbox controller. Sounds like fun and yes, it is possible to play CA with controllers
FUCK, i hav an old uncle tom 2004 keyboard, can i use that?
Om I don't think you can it would be very hard mate, very hard.
I cant buy nuttin right now
My 360 still has the original batteries and i got it for christmas and it still works....
i think my batteries are possessed or something
yeah, i spilled coffee on my good usb gaming keyboard..
i'm forced to use my old IBM ps/2 keyboard
it goes clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack

thats why i never throw shit away like this...
it's been sitting in a box for nearly 20 years
(not actual photo, but close)
i think my batteries are possessed or something

yeah, i spilled coffee on my good usb gaming keyboard..
i'm forced to use my old IBM ps/2 keyboard
it goes clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack

thats why i never throw shit away like this...
it's been sitting in a box for nearly 20 years
(not actual photo, but close)
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms HelpHow can I play CA without TEXTURES.rez file? 13 CrossFire Helphow can I play CF ph. without lag ? 10 Suggestions, Requests & General Helpcan't play warrock on vista help!91 12 GunBound Hacks / BotsHow can I play Gunbound World CHampion!?
5 WarRock - International Hackshow can i play beta now????
2



