[Release] (B)light Hack (Halloween)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] (B)light Hack (Halloween)
Hey,
I publish now my first little hack
It have not so many options but the most is very usefull on Emblem to sniper
I love it so here you have
Stamina - UD and Run
GlasWalls - UD and Run
FullBright - UD and I dont know
NoSpawnWait - UD and Run
Boxes - UD and Run

Status : MAYBE DETECTED!!

VirusCheck Klick Here

A little Tip:
Dont push the buttons bevore you are on the loading zone from the server,
or you get maybe bann, when you push buttons on the login I dont know why?!

Ahhh and pls tell me when it gets detected^^


ScreenShot:
(B)light hackHalloween.zipattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
good looking
Good looking hack you've made! i will try it our now
sorry but this isDETECTED lol
Quote Originally Posted by sheligalo0 View Post
sorry but this isDETECTED lol
No it's not you chink

I'm still using it and playing

oh and thanks for the trainer
No it is not detected !
How the module is not older than the release i dont try it but it is sure not dt,
restart pc or end prozesses from old hacks and try again


I PLAYED NOW MORE THAN 10 MIN
IT IS UNDETECTED!!
okok i will, but as soon as i started playing i got kicked for 1440 mins.........
Hmmm i dont know why,
we need more testers^^
TRY IT !! ALL!!^^
Tomorrow comes v2 with new module
So UD too I think so^^
I have it ready allready
Hey!! Don't make fun of Chinks!!! Dey are hot and cool Nice hack BTW
is stamina unlimited stamina or static stamina?
Quote Originally Posted by sheligalo0 View Post
okok i will, but as soon as i started playing i got kicked for 1440 mins.........
Quote Originally Posted by bohnenbong
A little Tip:
Dont push the buttons bevore you are on the loading zone from the server,
or you get maybe bann, when you push buttons on the login I dont know why?!

Ahhh and pls tell me when it gets detected^^
That fix ur problem?
EDIT: Oops double post ima retard sorry.
IT DETECTED!! DONT UsE IT!!!
kicked for 1440 min it's detected




Quote Originally Posted by atlas View Post
kicked for 1440 min it's detected




Read the post above you

you god damn cunt

and stop using so many s
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?