Spy Hunt tips

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Spy Hunt tips
This is a guide for spy hunt playerz.

1. Get the closest intel case
2. Go somewhere and hide
3. Press and hold tab to see scores(under mission, u see who has the cases.)
4. Wait for someone to have the other 4 intel cases.
5. Use chams and or names to find out where he is, if ur lucky, u kill him and get all 5 intel.

These tips are brought to u thru my expirience.
LOL These are not bad tips but half the time, people find you..
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
LOL These are not bad tips but half the time, people find you..
not if u have a goood hiding spot, then only chammers can find you.
That's the reason why Half the time people find you. Chammers are everywhere D:
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
That's the reason why Half the time people find you. Chammers are everywhere D:
3/4 chammers are from MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
That's the reason why Half the time people find you. Chammers are everywhere D:
not if u play in alpha.
Quote Originally Posted by Xx-__-xX View Post


3/4 chammers are from MPGH
lol
Shouldn't this be in the tutorial section?
Quote Originally Posted by Xx-__-xX View Post
Shouldn't this be in the tutorial section?
in a way, its part of both
and ppl go here more/yea
I don't cham.. I Mod. Theres a difference xD But still unlegit...
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
I don't cham.. I Mod. Theres a difference xD But still unlegit...
there is a difference, yes unlegit, but mod u actually have to do work other than injecting,
I said there was a difference. I didn't say there wasnt O.O
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
I said there was a difference. I didn't say there wasnt O.O
i know that.
ahh, is uhh nvm
this has NEVER worked for me, ive tried this before...
i dont think thatll work
Well other Spy will see your nametag thru walls & they'll find you.. and this looks likle a tutorial
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us