Warrock buddy^_^

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Warrock buddy^_^
Hey im in this forum from a few time I wosn't very active , now after a few searches I decide that this the best warrock hacks/discussion forum and im loking for a warrock buddy/friend to lvl together with hacks ofcurse(chams) , I have alot of ideas and I hope to find someone that can trust me and I trust him mi email is gabsuviu@yahoo.com pls do not add me just to for spam/flam I really lock for a buddy on warrock
Sure, but i will always be active in Xfire. Try to use Xfire, i hate Hotmail.
Quote Originally Posted by Pagn View Post
Sure, but i will always be active in Xfire. Try to use Xfire, i hate Hotmail.
Thanks for saying this, now I dont have to type it all over

My Xfire = Dragonbower2, so add me there :P
Quote Originally Posted by ladathion View Post
Thanks for saying this, now I dont have to type it all over

My Xfire = Dragonbower2, so add me there :P
No problem, and my Xfire is "mpghkingpady" or "Pagn". Try both.
Lol I won't be able to play for a bit due to being grounded but add eaglesfan6
Quote Originally Posted by colbys13 View Post
Lol I won't be able to play for a bit due to being grounded but add eaglesfan6
Too bad. When will you gonna on for like 5 hours in a day?
i wanna do it
but none of the hacks work anymore
my Xfire = sergemorel1
Quote Originally Posted by 007milie View Post
my Xfire = sergemorel1
Yep, added.
First get hacks second don't doublepost the same thing..
I hope that's not the e-mail you used to sign up for WR
Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
I hope that's not the e-mail you used to sign up for WR
Hehe.. Hopefully not. Otherwise G1 spies attack and ban his acc, right?
Quote Originally Posted by ropsu678 View Post


Hehe.. Hopefully not. Otherwise G1 spies attack and ban his acc, right?
Oh yeah, In a second.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us