[Snippet]Console Command Hack [Box|Wireframe|Etc]

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
I know only C++ basics, but real basics and I still can't figure out how to fix it and "run it"
I really want to learn C++ but that's hard for me to do it.

let's say I would fix it out but how would I run it then?.. Please, help me

I think I know how to fix it, but I still don't know how to execute

PushToConsole("ModelDebug_DrawBoxes 1"); //On

and how to "Use Ollydbg to find other console commands such as skeleton, no fog, wireframe, no guns, sky, etc." someone explain me that?

I was wrong, Still can't get this to work

Okay, only one error left ...

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\Console\Console\main .cpp|5|error: expected initializer before 'char'|
wow I've already spent on it 2h of my life and I have only one error left (not bad for newbie) someone help me now, please :S

Sorry for double post, I had multi off idk why it happened :O
wtf are you talking about fuck you bitch
Quote Originally Posted by [D]rUg View Post
wtf are you talking about fuck you bitch
Fail troll...-___-
what i can do with them?
I love the planned errors you put in the snippet . This is very helpful man thanks I'll give it a go. But do i still need an XTrap Bypass for dis?
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us