Resizing Multiple Pictures?
Hello Forum!
It's been like 6 months since i've posted (since i quit CA for my new xbox) but its good to be back.
I was just wondering how I can change the resolution of multiple pictures using VB.
1) Explorer pops up to select photos
2) Form pops up to put in desired resolution
3) Form for desired output folder
I'm just not sure how to do much with file editing since much of my VB programming is Phishers (shame on me :/), autoclickers, and other random doo-dads not pertaining to file editing.
Much Appreciation,
John
It's been like 6 months since i've posted (since i quit CA for my new xbox) but its good to be back.
I was just wondering how I can change the resolution of multiple pictures using VB.
1) Explorer pops up to select photos
2) Form pops up to put in desired resolution
3) Form for desired output folder
I'm just not sure how to do much with file editing since much of my VB programming is Phishers (shame on me :/), autoclickers, and other random doo-dads not pertaining to file editing.
Much Appreciation,
John